Niket is VP of Product at Time by Ping and Executive Chairman of the Time Foundation in San Francisco, CA. He was previously Investment Fellow with the University of California, Office of the Chief Investment Officer. He co-founded Punchd, a mobile loyalty startup, which was acquired by Google and recently was Chief of Staff at Flipkart in Bangalore. He’s worked on mobile computing systems for Motorola and Google, with a focus on connected devices and ambient computing. Niket holds a degree in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research from the University of California, Berkeley.
VP of Product
Time by Ping
- The Positive Asymmetry of Digital Transformation
- Time 14:00 - 14:15
- Stage 'Xapien AI' Tech Hub Stage
- Digital Transformation is not just the digitization of all workflows. It’s their reimagination
- Focusing on maintaining the status quo in a “modern setup” is not industry-level progress; it disregards the positive asymmetry in front of us
- Consumer tooling is showing us the path to reimagination of enterprise tooling, including legal tech
- With Time Automation, Time by Ping is reimagining timekeeping to make industry-level progress possible, saving lawyers time & lifting firm revenue.