Jess has worked with a range of companies and industries in the UK and US focussing on adopting and driving innovation across their business. Jess began her career in financial services doing product development and technical sales, consulting with customers on using enterprise software to manage their ever-increasing financial dataset. For the last few years, Jess shifted to customer success and process improvement for a range of Fortune 500 companies – helping customers adopt cutting edge tech for lasting business transformation. At Everlaw, Jess works with partners across the eDiscovery and investigations space to create best in class solutions for law firms and corporations to transform their practices and results.
Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Tech Trends Beyond Borders: A Journey Through AI, eDisclosure and Investigations in the UK and EU
- Time 11:00 - 11:15
- Stage The Operations Stage
- Global Technological Trends: Generative AI has demanded our attention 2023, but the global legal industry has been innovating AI tools for years – how are lawyers leveraging established and cutting-edge technology in the UK and EU to stay ahead, and what are some lessons learned from the US?
- Balancing technical innovation and defensibility of process: How has defensibility evolved alongside the new regulatory landscape? How difficult is it for lawyers who use AI to ensure defensibility?
- The new regulatory landscape: Should you fear or embrace it? And is there a need to be “regulatory change proof” with every technology and process decision?