Ben Shillito leads the Digital Services team at Fujitsu; a global team of lawyers, legal engineers and operations specialists. Having started his career as a corporate commercial lawyer at Hogan Lovells, he has been working in legal departments in the technology sector for the past five years. At Fujitsu, in addition to providing legal services to the business, the team’s focus is on driving a digital transformation to enable the organization to maximise its impact whilst delivering its services faster and with the data needed to make insightful and risk optimised decisions.
Head of Digital Services
- Embedding a Legal Operations Mindset (PANEL)
- Time 10:35 - 11:00
- Stage The "DISCO" Operations Stage
- Centralisation of legal operations
- Creating standardization & consistency across the wider business
- Leading practices in implementing strategy, leading change, & advancing law department excellence
- Latest trends in legal operations, inhouse and in law firms
- How do we influence and adapt change in a legal minsdset.