1. Introduction and definitions
• “LLE2023 Event App” means the London Law Expo 2023 Mobile Event Application
• “Netlaw Media” means The Event organisers Netlaw Media Ltd and licensee of the App
• “The Event” means The London Law Expo 2023
• “App” or “Platform” means All In The Loop Ltd, a company registered in England, which provides event technology to organisations and individuals for their events.
2. Your data
2.1 To use the App, you must provide an email and username, and you will set a password. If you do not submit this information yourself, this information will be retrieved by the event organiser through your Event registration, in order to invite you to use the App and to prepopulate certain fields in the Apps. We may request additional information about you beyond a username and email address. It is up to you how much additional personal data you share within the App, the event organizer, and the other attendees. This data may also include your first name, last name, date of birth and gender.
3. Engagement and data sharing
3.1 Netlaw Media will only share the data in which consent has been given to do so. You can opt-out of sharing your engagement and activity before creating your profile and activating your account. Should you provide consent and demonstrate interest in certain presentations, speakers, adverts, sponsors and exhibitors, your activity will be processed and distributed to the relevant service providers. You can also email email@example.com to update your preferences.
3.2 You have the right and access to deactivate your account.
4. Prohibited Conduct
4.1 All users agree to use the LLE2023 Event App in accordance with these terms and the Netlaw Media ‘Code of Conduct’. You are solely responsible for your conduct while using the App. You will not:
• Engage in harassing, threatening or intimidating behaviour
• Impersonate another person or log into an account which you are not authorised to access
• Use another account without authority
• Do anything that might discover source code or bypass measures employed to prevent or limit access
• Develop any third-party app that interacts with the service without consent, including any scripts to extract data
4.2 Netlaw Media reserves the right to suspend and terminate any account access at any time. We are not liable for any loss or damage due to your inability to access the app.
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1 Netlaw Media is the owner or licensee of all Intellectual property in the App, and the materials published on it. In accessing the App, you agree you will not download, copy, transfer, sell or reproduce any of the content without prior consent from Netlaw Media.