Eleanor is a former Director at world-leading cyber-AI company, Darktrace, where she spent six years as Global Head of the organisation’s Industrial Division. Prior to this, Eleanor founded and ran Darktrace’s African operations. With a wealth of experience in scaling fast-growing technology businesses, Eleanor oversees Luminance’s product development and leads the company’s continued global expansion. In recognition of her work in the technology sector, Eleanor won the prestigious ‘Innovation Trailblazer Award’ at Law.com’s 2021 Legal Innovation Awards and made Management Today’s ’35 under 35’ list.
- AI-Powered Legal Document Processing: Increasing Efficiency, Maintaining Compliance and Surfacing Opportunity
- Time 09:40 - 10:00
- Stage The 'Luminance' Crown Stage
- The benefits of legal process automation: from minimising manual processes to ensuring compliance & saving valuable time and resource
- Complete legal document processing: using AI across the entire spectrum of matters, from contract drafting, negotiation and review to investigations and eDiscovery
- Cutting-edge tech: how the latest AI technology can take a first-pass review of incoming contracts, conceptually understand and search documents, and proactively alert lawyers to anomalies or opportunities
- The session will conclude with a Q&A led by Professor Stephen Mayson.