Justin is a technologist with over 25 years’ experience of designing, developing, and maintaining software systems. He has worked in various roles, both in technology product and services companies, where his responsibilities have included project delivery, service management, and relationship management. Justin has a particular focus on leveraging emerging technologies for business benefit and he’s currently spending much of his time assisting clients with their Generative AI journeys.
- Agent of Change, or Agent of Chaos? De-Risking Your Generative AI Adoption
- Time 14:45 - 15:00
- Stage The Tech Hub
- AI projects have a high failure rate. Is this because “AI is hard”, or are we just doing it wrong?
- We’ll discuss how leveraging existing skills and techniques (plus a little innovation) can help us secure delivery and manage risk.
- We’ll describe an approach to unlocking the benefits of Generative AI that focusses on value delivered to the business.
- We’ll lay out a high-level framework that you can use to kick-start your own Generative AI initiatives.